Since many women and girls are not supposed to go the beauty salons regularly and the skin care products are unaffordable for many; they need to have some home treatments and few tips that can help them look beautiful in a natural way.
Here are a few tips for those women and girls who want their skin to glow and look healthy and beautiful without having visited beauty salons every now and then.
1. Flake off the Dead Skin: First of all, the dead skin cells need to be exfoliated because they make your skin dull and lifeless.
Make a homemade scrub by using 1 tablespoon walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this and leave it to dry. Wash your face with cold water.
2. Cleanse: For glowing skin it is essential to unclog the pollutants and dirt particles from your skin. Cleansing promotes the blood circulation in your skin and results in glowing and healthy skin.
In order to do this at home: Take one tea spoon of vinegar mix it with 1 table spoon of yogurt, apply it on your face, massage for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water. It is best to use before going to bed.
3. Add Vitamins to your Diet: What you eat matters a lot. Drink lots of water at the first place, and then take care of the Vitamins in your diet. They keep the skin healthy and glowing.
Vitamin A and C are good for the health of your skin. Vitamin C is responsible for making collagen which is your skin support structure. It may prevent you from wrinkles.
At home, you can find Vitamin A in sweet potatoes, carrots, milk, eggs, and apricots. All of these are rich in vitamin A.
You can get vitamin C from citrus fruits and vegetables. Nuts and salmon are rich with omega3 fats which are responsible to absorb vitamins in your body.
4. Have Proper Sleep: Life style and daily routine also affect the health of your skin. To get glowing skin, make sure that you are having 6 to 8hrs sleep a day.
5. Use Sun Block: Sun rays are responsible for dullness of your skin; add sun block in your daily routine.
6. Exercise: Oxygen gives life and glow to your skin, exercise provides oxygen into your skin and keeps it healthy.
Apart from the remarked home solutions for skin, here are listed some more tips that you can use in order to keep your skin glowing:
–> Take1 table spoon salt, mix with half cup of cold milk, stir it for a while then with cotton ball apply it on your face. Rub it in circular motion on your skin with gentle hands for 10 min then again apply the mixture leave it for 5 min and rinse it. It will remove dead skin cells.
–> A mixture of ground almonds and Oats with honey and yogurt should be applied on the face for around 5-10 minutes and then washed with lukewarm water, to get a smooth skin.
–> For oily skin, a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white should be applied on the face for around 15 minutes. This may cause a tingling sensation due to active ingredients. Wash with warm water. The mixture acts as a natural cleanser, softens the skin and tightens it.
–> Apply a mixture of milk and honey on your face. This will make your skin glow.
–> Honey is wholesome and all-natural. Hence, apply honey on face and neck for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water.
–> Mix 2 tablespoon of tomato juice with 4 tablespoon of curd and apply it on face. Leave for drying and wash away.